Don’t miss this special opportunity and get to know Design Thinking firsthand!
Our coaches, educated by Standford’s Hasso Plattner Institute and MIT will lead you through a Design Thinking experience. You will learn to recognize real user needs, generate large number of ideas, and how to materialize and test them with potential users.
More and more companies realize that customer satisfaction is the most important thing. That is why we go out on the streets and talk to real users, discover their needs and create solutions that will satisfy them. So, this time we will be tackling challenges closely related to user experience.
Who is this workshop for?
For team leaders, sales departments, retail companies, and everyone who is aware that business success depends on how we deliver services and experiences to users.
- Getting to know the Design Thinking method
- A fresh perspective and a way out of old processes
- Field work – interviewing and observing users in everyday life
- Skills and tools for idea generation and problem solving
- Ideas and prototypes that can be developed into products and services
- Prototype testing with real world users in a realistic environment
- Design Thinking certificate