Learn Design Thinking methodology by solving real-life challenges!
On our open workshops, attendees learn about the Design Thinking mindset, its steps, processes and tools. In addition, they get the opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences with people from various fields.
Open workshops are held quarterly, and they always focus on challenges that any organization or an individual can face, no matter the industry.
Some of the themes of our previous workshops include: “Redesigning customer experience in the insurance industry”, “How to attract and keep young professionals in organizations”, “How to encourage people to read more”, “How to prevent misuse of public transportation”.
Who are open Design Thinking workshops for?
People from different fields and professions attend our open workshops. They mostly include HR professionals, entrepreneurs, middle and senior managers. The workshop is designed for everyone who wants to use their creative potential, learn Design Thinking methodology, be able to think out-of-the box and find new ways to face and solve challenges.
- New knowledge, skills and competencies
- Techniques and tools that will be useful in your everyday work
- Networking with colleagues
- Personal development and change of perspective
- Design Thinking certificate
- Workbook, materials and gifts
- Access to the Design Thinking alumni group
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee, juices, snacks…